1. We plan three major publications reflecting the most important directions of our research effort:
• A monograph in Romanian, aimed primarily at historians and the general public, on the history of the abolitionist movement in the Romanian principalities.
• An anthology of team members’ individual articles for publication in English, aimed primarily at specialists abroad.
• A collection of texts by the Romanian abolitionists, with notes and an introductory study.
2. A volume presenting materials of a symposium we plan for 2013.
3. Scholarly articles in journals or anthologies in Romania and abroad.
4. Presenting papers in Romanian and international conferences.